Home Game Tailgates
Tailgate packages are available to rent for 2019 home football games through the Alumni Association. Visit mercergameday.com to view tailgating policies and procedures, then click on the reservations link on the left side of this page to rent your game day items. Reservations are open to alumni, friends and community members.
Football game times are subject to change. Check the Mercer Athletics webpage for schedule updates. For game tickets visit Mercer Ticket Sales. For tailgating purposes, parking lots on campus open at 9:00 a.m. for each home game. Tailgate packages are not restricted to Mercer alumni; any fan may purchase a package. Price includes advance delivery – your tent and equipment will be waiting for you on gameday! Prices are subject to change and may vary by game date.
Football Tailgate Tent Package Reservation
Deadline for Reservations: Two Weeks Prior to Game*
The Mercer University Alumni Association is pleased to provide a limited quantity of tailgate tent packages for each football game day.
Each package includes a tent with the option to add tables, table covers, and chairs. The sizes and options are listed below.
*Deadline for Homecoming Reservations: One Month Prior to Game
Please read before ordering:
- Tailgating packages are sold on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Exact location of your tent will be determined by Alumni Association staff, but will be in the general areas described below.
- Mercer University reserves the right to relocate or cancel any tailgating events.
- Tailgating policies and procedures, as well as alcohol policies, are published here.
- No grills allowed under or within 30 feet of tents.
- No refunds will be issued for events cancelled within two weeks of the selected game date.
- Loose rented items, such as tailgate chairs, will be removed from tent packages during halftime. Tent and tables will remain set for the entirety of the game.
Confirmation of and communications concerning tailgating packages will be sent by e-mail no later than 2 business days prior to your selected game day.
Locations for Bear Plus Tailgating Packages, Corporate Sponsor Packages, and Alumni and Friends Tailgating Packages can be seen on this tailgating packages map.
Bear Plus Members:
Contact Brian Gerrity at (478) 301-4003 to make arrangements to tailgate in the designated Bear Plus locations.
Contact Lee Walker at (478) 301-5220 to make arrangements to tailgate in the designated Sponsor locations.
Alumni and Friends:
- Tailgating packages for non-Bear Plus members will be set up on Black Field (formerly the Intramural Field), located between the Sikes Softball Field and the Five Star Stadium.
- An Alumni Association staff person will be on-site to greet you.
Parking is NOT included in these tailgating packages. Please see the parking map to locate parking convenient to Black Field.
No refunds will be issued after the registration period is closed for the event/package.
If you have technical difficulty or questions concerning your order, contact Ceallsach Crouch
at (478) 301-2173. We look forward to seeing you soon.