There are many different ways to connect with Mercer University. Our Alumni Affinity Groups foster connections by providing platforms where the communities can network, socialize, and come together as likeminded Mercer alumni.
Through Mercer Alumni Affinity groups, you can…
- Find fellow Mercer alumni with similar interests, purpose, or identity.
- Build communities connected to Mercer through collective experience and interest.
- Carry your Mercer values into your alumni years through civic engagement, community service, networking, and lifelong learning.
- Celebrate and foster interpersonal relationships based on a similar interest.
- Raise awareness of the contributions, goals, and needs of key student groups on campus.
- Serve the professional, social, and cultural development needs of affinity group members while creating role models for the community at large.
The Alumni Office Can Help
The Office of Alumni Services can help establish and support your efforts in these ways:
- Assist with the formation of new affinity groups by helping interested leaders identify your group’s goals, gathering data lists, and reaching out to potential members
- Promote affinity groups through marketing and social media
- Assist with reservations, planning expertise, and other resources to help your group participate in wider University efforts, such as Homecoming, tailgating, etc.
Interested? Start Here!
To explore establishing an affinity group, please fill out this short form. If you have any questions, please contact Ceallsach (“Kelsey”) Crouch through email or at 478-301-2173.
Established Affinity Groups